Deep Brain Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deep Brain Discussions

Greetings. I'm Bill the Radioguy. I'm enrolled in the DBS Clinical Trial at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. I've established this web forum for folks who are also enrolled in the study to meet, chat, discuss or just hang out. Come on in, have a look

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to "Carted"!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Radioguy
Admin
Radioguy

Welcome to "Carted"! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to "Carted"!   Welcome to "Carted"! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 7:33 am

Excellent! Now that we actually have a member onboard -- other than myself -- I will start putting in daily updates with the hopes that other members of the clinical trial join up. And failing that (I'll give it until the end of September, I s'pose) I will open up the forum to anyone who listens to my podcast or reads my blog to join in.

Tell us something about yourself, Carted? Share as much or as little as you're comfortable with. When were you diagnosed? Have you had the surgery?
Back to top Go down
http://www.billywisdom.com
carted

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to "Carted"!   Welcome to "Carted"! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 9:02 am

HEY Bill,
Howare you doing with the pk? are you having any side eeffects? I am going to get turned up monday at vanderbilt. hope you are doing well.
have a good day.

GOD BLESS
DONNIE J. CARTER
Back to top Go down
Radioguy
Admin
Radioguy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to "Carted"!   Welcome to "Carted"! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 10:38 am

carted wrote:
HEY Bill,
Howare you doing with the pk? are you having any side eeffects? I am going to get turned up monday at vanderbilt. hope you are doing well.
have a good day.

GOD BLESS
DONNIE J. CARTER

Hey, Donnie! I'm doing well. I had my last tune-up several weeks ago, and it seemed like the electrode in my right brain might have been turned up a bit too much. Dr. C came to DC for a conference earlier this week -- he brought his programmer with him and fixed the problem, so now I'm doing just fine!

Gonna be at Vandy for the 8-day thing starting Monday the 15th. See you there?
Back to top Go down
http://www.billywisdom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to "Carted"!   Welcome to "Carted"! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to "Carted"!
Page 1 of 1